In 98 cases of 100 your "translated" article, published from a newly created account in foreign Wikipedia is removed for 10 minutes.
Moreover, in English Wikipedia you will not even be able to publish your page - there is a block to create new pages from unconfirmed users.
Therefore, the first conclusion: Wikipedia does not have the translation rules. The presence of an article in Ukrainian Wikipedia does not guarantee English Wikipedia administrators won’t delete your article.
The second conclusion: every Wikipedia is a separate place with its special rules. For example, each Wikipedia requires sources written in its language. If it is a German wiki, you should provide the German-speaking sources.
If you still have to publish an article in a foreign Wikipedia by your own, we advise you to make such steps:
- Study similar pages in that Wikipedia, where you plan to publish your article.
- Find out how an article is different from the Ukrainian
- Read the rules of the chosen language Wikipedia.
- Do everything step by step. Make edits in some other articles about companies to understand how this Wikipedia works.
- Publish your page.
- In case of removal, pin local administrators and ask them to help.